What I Am Thankful For

               Even though Thanksgiving has passed, I'm still thankful for all the things I have. I feel very lucky because many kids in this world would die to have the the things I do. For example, many of us complain about school, but there are a lot of kids that dream about having a good education like we do. 

                 I am so thankful for having such an amazing family that understands me no matter what. They help me out so much and they are people that I look up to. This Christmas my whole entire family will come visit us for the holiday! This is like twenty people! Also, this will be the first time my cousins will come to see my house. I can't wait to spend time together and catch up on what's happening with our lives.

              My friends are some of the best gifts I've ever received. I always look forward to going to school because I love hanging out with them. I'm thankful that I have an understanding support system that I can talk to about all my problems. Even though some of my friends and I are no longer in contact, I know that they still have a special part in my heart, and I don't regret being friends with them.

                    There are so many things I am thankful for but these are some of them. I thank God everyday for the blessings he has given me! My family and friends have had such an impact on my life, and I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog