My Favorite Hobbies             

               In addition to my academic pursuits, I also have a rich creative mind outside of school. I enjoy a variety of hobbies, like penning poems, playing piano, and making slime. My favorite past time is reading and writing poems because it helps me express my feelings in many ways.
           
               I began to have interest in writing poems this year. I find inspiration in the events of my own life. For example, my emotional highs and lows inspired a poem I called "Impossible". As much as I like designing poems, I also like generating music.
             
               Playing piano has always been a passion of mine ever since I was five years old. My favorite part about playing piano is performing at recitals during Christmas, fall, and at the end of the year. One of my most loved composer is Beethoven. I haven't yet had the opportunity to play his works, but I hope to in the future.
           
               Another art project I spend time on is producing slime. Slime is a stress reliever. When I'm stressed out about finals, I can always play with it to help me stay calm. I also plan to sell it on Etsy. You can expand your artistry by adding beads, glitters, and essential oils as well.
             
               Overall, art brings me a lot of joy. It helps me with tense moment in my life. Someday I hope I can inspire others with my creative works. I have a burning enthusiasm for art, and I hope it remains apart of my life as long as I live.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog