My Favorite Subjects

                  Most kids usually like to go to school for the friends, but i enjoy school because of the new things I learn in my classes. There are many classes in school, but every student will have their own favorite. Every subject is important to me, but I am most interested in art and math.

                   Art has been my absolute favorite subject ever since I was little. Something about art makes me show my personality and creativity all in one drawing. I enjoy painting the most because it is very peaceful to me. Art lets you express your feelings a lot! For example, if I were cheerful today, I would paint a bright and colorful painting. Also, in art class I get to do projects that are so fun, and in the end I get to see the beautiful masterpiece that I created.

                   Math is also my favorite subject. For me, I like to solve problems like fractions, decimals, and so much more. I think math is very useful in the real world because without it I wouldn't be able to tell the time! Even though math is hard at times, I love the feeling when I understand a math problem and get my work finished on time.

                    My main goal is to make good grades in school, but to also enjoy what I am learning. I'm so excited to see what awaits for me in the future that will increase my knowledge. I'm so thankful that I have been blessed with a good education and wonderful teachers!
               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog